Fall registration opening soon!

Cancellation Policy

Refunds/Cancellations

Any cancellation requested will receive a refund of 90% of the remaining semester classes. This policy is valid up to the 4th week of semester classes. The remaining 10% will be charged as an administration fee.

No refunds will be issued after the 4th class of each semester.

Class Transfers

Class transfers from a 10 week program to an 8 week program are not valid for a refund of any kind.

Class transfers from an 8 week program to a 10 week program will be charged for the additional 2 classes added to the schedule.


Please contact us for any cancellation or transfer requests.